ARCA Renewables Inc.
#210 3015 -12 Street NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7J2
Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and operated by ARCA Renewables Inc.. By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. ARCA Renewables Inc. may revise and update the terms and conditions at anytime and without notice. You are cautioned to review the terms and conditions posted on the Web site periodically.
All material on this Web site is protected by copyright. The material may be used and copied for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the material is not modified and that copyright notices are not deleted. Any other use of this material without ARCA Renewables Inc.'s written permission is prohibited.
Except as otherwise noted, the logo displayed on this Web site belongs to ARCA Renewables Inc. and may not be used without ARCA Renewables Inc.'s written permission.
ARCA Renewables Inc.’s Web site does not collect any personal information about visitors to this Web site other than that which is specifically and knowingly provided by you. The personal information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. ARCA Renewables Inc. does collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the site, the types of browsers used and the Internet Protocol Address of the originator. The information is used only for internal purposes.
Currency of Web site
ARCA Renewables Inc. updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, ARCA Renewables Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information at all times. ARCA Renewables Inc. may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
Linked Web sites
ARCA Renewables Inc. provides links to third party Web sites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that ARCA Renewables Inc. monitors or endorses these Web sites. ARCA Renewables Inc. accepts no responsibility for such Web sites.
Internet software or computer viruses
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the Web site. ARCA Renewables Inc. shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Exclusion of liability
ARCA Renewables Inc. shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages), loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from:
- the use of or reliance on information contained in this Web site;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such information or failure to keep the information current;
- use of any third party Web sites linked to this Web site;
- any Internet software used in connection with this Web site or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this Web site; and
- any other matter connected with this Web site; even if ARCA Renewables Inc. is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Feel free to email ARCA Renewables Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. ARCA Renewables Inc. is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided to the Web site through this Web site that:
- ARCA Renewables Inc. has no obligation concerning such information;
- the information is non-confidential;
- ARCA Renewables Inc. may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose; and
- the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Alberta, Canada. Any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the said Alberta, Canada.